|
Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 10:24 PM
yellow butterfly.
And so I didn't keep my promise to blog the night(s) (?) before because I got a sudden relapse of blogger's block. Haha, if ever such a thing exists. So I'm just going through the pictures in my phone, which happen to capture the events of the past week or so. It's pretty useful since it triggers all sorts of memories back into my evaporated brain. Yes, prelims had pretty much drain out my already shrivelled brain to what's being left of it now - nothing. Very sad, I know.
Ohwell. Sunday - Went to the Botanic Gardens with Kailani-san! Haha, very random I know. But the boy wanted to go around snapping pictures, and snap pictures he did. That boy's got a knack for photography now and he makes me look like an idiot with all the photographs that I took. Nyahaha but it's okay :) And I didn't know that he was such a fussy person until that day. All the pictures that he took were all bloody nice but he kept cursing and cursing for godknowswhat reasons =\ He only got satisfied when he sat down quietly to view the pictures that he took - which are all good shots, really. *shakes head* Don't comment about how chubby I look in that picture compared to him. I know -_-" ![]() ![]() Monday - Had no school because I didn't have any paper. So went to tuition with Naddiee to prepare ourselves for Maths paper two the next day. The tuition session was quite fruitful since we were the last to leave our tutor's house trying to tackle a hypothesis testing question =D Ended up breaking our fast outside at the "restaurant" that our tutor recommended. It was ooookay la just that our food tasted a bit bland. Must be because that the cook himself was fasting, so cannot taste the food, heh. Got approached by this dude and he asked for us to volunteer ourselves for some community work which will take place right smack in the middle of our A'levels. Then what he stereotyped us Malay TPJCians about definitely going to NUS's FASS because that's the "standard route" for us. Idiot. Who is he to judge anyways. Sheesh. That has been my dream course even way before I decided to enter TPJC hookay, Mr Iylia Fadzlon (i took a peep at his namecard. i dont even remember what his name was, hah.)
Tuesday - Had Maths paper 2. Wasn't that confident about doing well but whattheheck. Went straight home thereafter and just...slept the day away. I think. Wednesday - I-can-just-go-and-die day. Chemistry's MCQ couldn't be any harder and it was the first bloody time that I left a malay comprehension question BLANK. Only because I didn't read a single shit on the National Day Rally speech made by our dear, dear prime minister. And to make things worse on that day, the bloody woman had to come and pay me a visit -_-" Ohwell, but on the bright side, I get to break fast with Kai after my malay paper which ended atrociously late at 6PM. Okay la, I didn't technically fast since the bloody woman visited but I still have yet to eat the whole day, you know. Heh. The night was almost spoilt by me (yet again) if it wasn't for him to just turn the whole situation the other way round just like that :) I'm still having the fuzzy jittery feeling thinking about that :)))) Thursday - Dragged my fat ass down to school at 2.30PM JUST to have a bleeding one hour paper of Biology's MCQ. Wasn't that bad, really. It would be the first time in these entire two years I spent in JC that I might actually pass my Bio :) Shrivelled up brain up in my skull, remember? Heh. And that marks the end of our prelims, yay. Met up with Syida and Nadiah to go around searching for Hanan's present but the sister just had to text me asking me to buy emergency sawi. Sawi. For her black pepper spaghetti that she's cooking for our so-called dinner. Riiiiiight. So I forgo the plan to follow the girls and went to buy sawi for the sister. Tsk. Friday - Broke fast with Kai again but this time with Dila and Taufiq :) Hoho, I requested them to be my guinea pigs for my stickychewybrownies =D I finally, finally got around how to make my brownies extraaaa chewy, yay! That's the way how brownies are suppose to taste like, right? I noticed that the brownies I baked turns out cakey somehow, and that's not very nice, no? Ohwell =D I got it, yay yay yay! *dancesaround* Kai wanted to go terawih after breaking fast and I wanted to meet Kak Husna (whom I haven't met for eons!) for awhile to pass them the brownies since her birthday is the next day :) Dropped by school for awhile with Kai being the shy one (as always) since they're having an iftar gathering for the MLEP peeps :) Hooohmygod how I miss Kak Hus. Hugged her like mad when I saw her. Have I mentioned that I love her heaploads? :)
Saturday - Went to Nyai's place for buka! =D That's the one thing which I've been looking forward to all week because I get to feel what it's like to be in the comfort of....warmth. Ohwell. I shall not delve so much into it, not really worth knowing about anyway. So yes, coincidentally, my third mama was there too, together with another uncle of mine so it was pretty full house. Love, really, I couldn't ask for a better iftar with the family like this. After that, went around Geylang with the sister and our second mummy to go searh for our baju raya. This year's haul is veeeeeeeeeeeery pathetic. Everywhere is selling the same bloody thing and those baju-s that are not that common cost a bomb. Sheesh. In the end we settled for something quite...okaaay (i really cannot find any better word) and it turns out that we bought identical baju kebaya. Hahahahaha, the last time sis and I wore identical bajus for raya was well over a decade ago. Last resort la I guess, can't do anything much heh.
He's such a happy baby, this Muhammad Nishfran =D Geram, aku! Heh, no darlings, I did NOT throw him across the room after all these happy happy phototaking sessions. Nyeeh =D and he's such a camwhore for a one-year-old! Pandai posing =D See what I mean? Sunday- Accompanied Naddie to get the remaining presents for Hanan. Hehe, since Hanan kept complaining about the people who received those gigantic helium balloons for their birthday, we decided to get her one too =D One heeeeeeuge balloon, really. We got our fair share of weird stares/gawks from a lot of people while making our way home from City Hall to Tampines. Hehe. Thank goodness for a boyfriend who lives like only five meters away from our school, we put the balloon over at his place first, reason being, Nad couldn't possibly bring it to school for fear that she'll bump into the birthday girl on the way. I couldn't bring it from all the way home because the buses in the morning are jam-packed, I could hardly breathe. Syida would be likewise. And so, Kai became our perfect balloon-keeper for the night until I drop by his house to get the balloon the next morning :) To prove that it's really gigantic..
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, HANAN!Okay, I'm dead tired now, having not slept for the entire night last night. But it was worth it, losing sleep like that. The heart-to-heart talk with Dila really made me realise so many things. Thank you, babe :) I shall end off this very, very long entry with this - I love you, Mohammad Kailani :) <3 Labels: birthday wishes, familia, friends, Kai, photos, rambles |