|
Monday, October 08, 2007 @ 4:56 AM
just like a star across my sky :)
This past weekend had been filled with many...heart-to-heart talks. And it opened my eyes to a whole new world of understanding after knowing a lot of things which I've either been oblivious to, or chose to ignore about. But it's good, really, to finally know what is going on, to know how other people feel about it, to know for the umpteenth time now, that I'm not the only one living in this world, to know that there are actually people who....care. And that was the nicest thing that I found out, by far, for the past weekend :)
Aaaanyway to roughly sum up my weekend (or a few days before that), I had fun :) Went to accompany Kai to collect his neeeeewwww spectacles which he was so excited about after school on Thursday =D It ended up being slightly too big for his small and thin and not chubby face (i can declare that the width of my face as compared to his would be in the ratio of 2:1 *chuckles*) but still, he looks like some goody-two-shoes boboy what with his already baby face =D I looooooooooooooooooiiikkee. Cair, saya *beegbeegsmile* ![]() On Friday, I made my last and final trip to Geylang for this whole month. I hope. Heh, finally got around there to buy something that I actually really like and fell in love with, since the last time I went there before this, I bought something as a last resort. Mm, okay, I don't know if I made any sense but you all get the drift, no? Haha, bottomline is, I'm in love with the baju kebaya which I bought =D =D =D And to think that this year, kakak and I have two sets of baju-s which are similar, if not identical. Apart from that, Friday was loved-ly spent with my second mummy, Qhairil, Kai and kakak :) I've been wanting to spend a day together with both the boyfriend and my cousin, yay! Broke fast at Gramps' place and I tell you, I couldn't be a happier goober that day :) Oh and, finally, finally, I satisfied my overwhelming desire to light up the night sky with fireworks, literally =D Okay, not the night sky but at least some part of the night, it was being lighted up with...fireworks (i donno why but i find it hard to make any sense in my sentences today. hmm..). Kai and I bought this humongous firecraker (or so we thought) when we were at Geylang earlier in the afternoon, thinking that it'd give a lot of commotion if we actually got around to set it on. Hahahahahahahaha but it the end, much to the boys' and my dismay, it was just a huge confetti popper. So the tailong uncle who sold me that bloody thing told us a lie. Gah. But it's okay :) My thumb got burnt while trying to light up our fireworks, we threw our fireworks sticks across the field to create a "shooting star" effect, burnt the empty boxes of the sticks and pretend to burn incense paper, laughed our asses off while trying to figure out how to pop the bloody confetti popper....Fun is an understatement :) After that, we stayed up all night long, much to gramps' annoyance, just talking. Love, really. Saturday - Qhairil and I scrubbed and cleaned and unhook all over gramps' place, heh. Nothing much happened for the whole of Saturday, I just remembered a lot of telling Qhai to shut up or laugh at his idiocy =D We both made our way home (or so that's what gramps thought) after breaking fast. Rejected Qhai's offer to join him and the boys to go shisha-ing and went to meet the doofus people instead :) It's been eons since the four of us managed to hang out together and Saturday night couldn't be a better time. This time, Kel's new beau joined us for the night. Hmm, maybe she hasn't really warm up to us yet so she kept quiet most of the time. Kel, being the..uhh, supportive boyfriend that he is, sensed that his girlfriend wasn't that comfortable with us yet, decided to keep quiet too -_-" Xueling, being the more expressive one than I am, was thiiiiis close *shows index finger and thumb together* to sticking up her green straw up her nose the next moment Kel's girlfriend (who goes by the name of Farah, btw) stuck her nose up in the air again. Haha, I wonder why. The night ended with Xueling buying me loads of accessories, nyehehehe. I'm in love with the Chomel choker, darling, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *blowskisses* ![]() Qhai: Eh Kai, kalau kau break up ngan Aishah, aku tak nak layan kau lagi ah. Kai: Eh please ah Q jangan cam gini ah! *chuckles* I have a veeeery, verrrrrrrrrrrrryy protective abang sedare. Nyahaa! I love you, dude :) A lot of heart-baring talks happened yesterday. And I shall not delve too much into it. But the best thing about yesterday was, I spent the entire day with my family. That's the best thing that happened for the whole of this week :) And a trip to Ikea made the day so much better toooooooooooooo ^_^ Kaaaai, let's go to Ikea again okay? They have loads of new furniture to oogle and fantasize with =D 4 more days to raya. Somebody explain the ambivalence I'm feeling towards this? Oh yes, that would mean, at the same time, I've only got.......16 more days to A'Levels after that. Dammit. |