|
Sunday, December 09, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
:)
I've finally plucked up the courage once again to put on a pair of rollerblades yesterday! Haha, and it was only because we ran out of ideas of where to go (okay, this is beginning to scare me a little bit) due to some...problems, so Kai and I decided to, erhem, rollerblade. Nyaha! Well, only for him la. I managed to actually stand up on that two things without being a ballerina doing her split, in an unglam manner of course so that's quite an achievement, yay =D And thank God for the millionth time that I have a boyfriend with an unlimited supply of patience :) At the end of the session, I managed to walk around on the road without losing my balance yay! Sorry la, must self-motivate myself maahh..heh heh.
Finally, finally, finallyyyy... My blog's up again (as you can see) with new background and such (much to my relief) after spending two solid days on working on it. I hate to come up with a new blog design when I've got no inspiration so thisssss is a result of forcing my brain to churn out some creative juice. I'm not really satisfied, but I'll just make do with it for now. Spending 8 hours in front of the computer for two days and having migraine each time after doing so got to mean something kan? Heh :) Althought I've got to admit that the background wasn't completely all my hardwork. You see the butterfly/flowers design at the bottom left corner? That was plucked from some other designs at blogskins.com. I just had to add a bit more butterflies plus some dotted swirls and glittery effects and taadaah! The butterfly with my bigass website splashing across it is entirely my own though :) Okay, enough about the blog already, nyeh. There's just something else that I've been itching to blog about but it's just stuck there. So I'll leave it till the next time it decides to knock again. And it's been awhile since my muse for writing/designing/composing/drawing came around. It's time that it should, you know, judging from the fact that I have sooooooooooooooooooooo much free time on my hands now. Bleargh. Labels: Kai, random shit |