|
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @ 7:22 PM
three days of the 18th :)
Despite being all mopey about the birthday being the best yet the worst one, I still am a happy goober for the fact that I indeed, had the best birthday ever. Nyaha. Well, it won't help if I concentrate on the boo-boos so I'll just stick with all the wonderful memories that my loved ones gave me for my 18th :)
Pre-birthday. (15122007) The boy brought me out for a movie :) The Warlords! Haha, not recommendable for people who doesn't like depending on subtitles to find out what's going on. Nor is it recommendable for people who don't find Jet Li and Takeshi Kaneshiro hooooooooooooooottttttt =D I have a thing for these two dudes la so obviously I like the movie many many :) Thank you, Mr.Kailaniiiii. Nyeheh. Rushed to the airport thereafter to send the parents off to Indonesia for their, erhem, honeymoon trip *chuckles* They really do need the break and taking time off to go Padang/Bukittinggi, just the two of them is perfect :) Papa was soo selamba in wishing me an advanced happy birthday what with his traditional gift of 50smackeroos. Heee. Aaaand then it was off to Arab Street with abang, kak Dila, kakak, Qhairil, Sufyan and Kai :)))) It was pretty messy to get around because everybody was at different places at that point of time and it didn't help that most of the cafes at Arab Street was packed with people. What made it worse was that there was this shopaholic party going on at one of the lanes (which we were eating at, unfortunately) with free beer flows and loud annoying music. Bleargh. The smell (of the beer) and sounds just get to me and I ended up having a headache while trying to sheesha. Thank God for the people whom I love are around me so it wasn't all that bad :) Qhairil gave me his present which was shamelessly opened by kakak, of course. Thaaaaaaaaaankk youuu!! And I love the way Yan sheepishly wished me happy birthday with that crooked smile of his *chuckles* (kai takmo jealous hor) =D We had to end the night a little earlier at 10 because abang and kak Dila both had the morning shift the next day. The best part about that night was when I got home, there was this deranged girl trying to sneak up behind me and attempted to cover my eyes but tak menjadi =DDDDDDD just because I had to turn at that precise time when she was running out from her hiding place to me laaa. Haiyah, I'm a surprise spoiler. Hehehe =D And then she and her accomplice covered my eyes anyway and led me to the place where another girl was armed with a birthday cake and candles which were melting on the cake =DDDDDDDDDD That was my first surprise that anybody has ever sprung on me on my birthday :) So you can imagine how elated I was when they sang me my birthday song and I had to blow the candles immediately or we'd have a waxy cake to eat =D I wasn't just happy, I was elated :) All thanks to my beautiful angels and I don't think I need to introduce them anymore :) And of course, the people who played a part in the whole surprise too were kakak and Kai. No wonder the both of them were mysteriously messaging and covering their phones whenever I tried to take a peep. Hehe. I felt so loved that night. Really :') Thank you, sayang-sayangku, thaaaaank you so muchhh :))) Then the messages started to come in. I've thanked them personally but I just feel like posting a general thank you to all of them here :) Dila, Firdaus, Kak Dila, Taufiq, Syafiq, Faisal, Apek, Xueling, Ridhwan, Fatin, Nadzerah, Seri, Nurul, Shereen, Ibu, Yani, Huda, Fawwaz (Ducky), Kak Nad, Cik Ina, Daddy, Bik Ziah, Anwar, Farhan, Haikel, Alex, Melati aaand Hafiz :) Birthday! (16122007) Since the parents were away and dad's car was pretty much not in use, the sister decided to drive ourselves around! =D Haha, it was surprising that dad actually allowed her to use in the first place, knowing what a lousy driver she is *chuckles* But it was okay. The car didn't suffer any scratches and I'm still alive to be blogging this =D Anywaaaay, she was feeling very generous to me on my birthday aaaand treated me to Sakae Sushi =DDDDDDDDDD Omg, I almost overdosed myself on the unagi but hey, that's the whole point =D Went to my third mama's house afterwards since I share the same birthday with my cousin :) Ibu gave me this beeeeyoooottiful necklace which I've alwayssss wanted :))) Hudadadadada sprung another surprise on me! I've got what I wanted all along for my birthday - a surprise. And I got two surprises! =D Post-birthday (17122007) Daddy and Cik Ina messaged me early in the morning asking me out to Johor with them yesterday :) Kakak and I were really hyped up c0s Johor = Dunkin' Donuts! I was craving thaaat badly for them donuts but.... THOSE Just because my passport photo that was taken about 8 years ago wasn't changed yet. Dammit la it's just a bloody photo! The officers at Singapore let me off and why can't they?! Wahlao it was damn pissifying la can? We were already at the Johor checkpoint and we had to return back to Singapore just because of a stupid photograph! I know I look hideous in that picture but it's just a bloody pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gah. Okay, obviously I'm still pissed off because their attitude was THAT atrocious. Sheesh. But daddy and Cik Ina wasn't gonna let those stupid officers spoil our night so we went back to Causeway Point to have our dinner instead. Swensen's :)) Tak heran lah nak gi Johor. Bluek! And then later that night, everything was okay. Yet again. Although I'm not going to let my guard down this time round because it's happened far too many times. Whatever you said the night before also played a part. But still, we'll try and work this out as far as we can go... Turning a year older has never been this great :) Thank God for all the angels who made me feel so loved. Pictures will be up in the next post! Labels: birthday wishes, familia, friends, Kai |