|
Sunday, August 16, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
musings
Oh how foolish we were at fifteen, you carved your name on my heart; so deep it still bleeds your name. We thought we could live in our own world forever, just you and I, making magic. But, how we thought wrong. The heaps of memories we shared, they are too beautiful for words to describe. I thank you for everything, for every single little thing. For being there, at my beck and call. For keeping me happy. For teaching me how to love. For accepting my flaws. Most importantly, for being who you are. For you, you cannot love me better than you already did. To say goodbye & walk away from you, was the hardest thing I'd to do nineteen years of my life but it was crucial. If I could, I never want to let go. I want to hang on forever, hang on to all the doubts, hang on even if great impediments await us at the end of the line. Unfortunately, it's just something I have to do & I love you enough to let you go. A chapter has to end before a new one begins. The bookmarks all taken out, all dog ears folded open. No more, no more of such mess and uncertainty. What's unmistakable now, we both know, it was a happy ending to our now closed chapter.
For now I know, I know the meaning of first true love. Labels: Kai, random shit |